By being a mobile development agency we probably are mostly associated with fulfilling contracts regarding apps for other companies, which is almost entirely true, we won’t deny it. But today I have the pleasure to stress the word “almost”.
We would like to present for the first time our most precious piece of fully enterprise software for efficient administrating of business processes – Nomtek Logic.
Genesis – A bit of backstory
Why did we create Nomtek Logic? Well, for the most obvious of reasons – because we needed it ourselves…
With a considerable amount of clients, subcontractors and suppliers, tangled in uncountable contracts of various nature, things tend to get messy… And they might get messy very quickly. But does it have be this way? Why do decision makers in your business have to drown in formalities which distract them? Why not make it simple? Those were the questions that made us search for a solution. The first natural reaction was to look for a ready-product that would somehow manage the issues we were starting to experience. Unfortunately we didn’t find anything that would suit our needs in an adequate manner – the found tools were either too complex or were missing particular features required in our case. Thus, we decided to create something on our own, which would be tailored to our needs, and yet simple in use.
What Nomtek Logic actually is?
It’s an online software tool which has two key ideological roles:
- Limit bureaucracy within service companies and agencies via automation of repetitive management tasks and increased transparency.
- Drive important processes in order to free decision makers from administrative driving and let them focus on their core function – making decisions.
Currently supported processes
Supported types of Orders:
- Fixed price with multiple milestones
- Pay per Time, Pay per Sprint, Pay per Point, Material billing
- Change Requests
- Billed just once, weekly, monthly or in a custom way
- Price calculation can be specified in an external spreadsheet
All active Orders within the company can be easily reviewed.
The system ensures that responsible persons report the client’s acceptance of deliverables within Nomtek Logic and reminds them of overdue actions via notifications on either e-mail or other supported channels (e.g. Hall)
The system collects all information for all supported Order types and acceptances required for invoicing from the right people in the right time. Then it generates the invoice and sends it to the client.
Invoice Status and Vindication
- The user can list all active invoices for a particular Client (e.g. incomplete or not covered), all unpaid invoices in the company or all invoices from a certain month.
- The user can generate a nice e-mail with all invoices and payment details for a specific client.
- The system can register incomplete/partial payments from clients and already paid amounts can be moved across invoices.
- The system will remind about unpaid invoices when the due date expires and allows to define an additional payment term.
You can check your total revenue in each month and your total unpaid invoices before and after due date.
- VAT EU support
- Multiple currency support
- Multiple bank account support
- Integration with Infakt for Invoice generation
- Notification channels:
- Hall (corporate instant messenger)
- Possibility to integrate with other channels
- Unlimited number of users
- User roles with access restrictions
Although the product is somewhat early in development, it fully supports all of the aforementioned features and this makes it ready for public usage. However, at this stage, we would like to keep its distribution controlled to some extent, so we’re refraining from traditional “buy and sell” methods, but this does not disallow anyone from asking us on how to obtain access. On the contrary! Send us a message and we’ll talk over the integration of Nomtek Logic for your company.