At nomtek we help innovative companies, entrepreneurs and futurists create unforgettable products and services through software. We’re looking for people to join our family and build a common company culture based on trust and transparency. We are trusted by disruptive startups as well as innovative large corporations.
We know how important personal safety is, so we offer friendly, safe and productive environment for all of our team members.
Currently, we’re looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer who could join our team. If you have the passion and skills, apply NOW!
• Standardization and taking care of CI (config, access, setup) for Mobile and Web projects
•Configuration and maintenance of test and production environments in projects
• Creation of centralized system for gathering logs (e.g. Kibana instance)
• Experience with Docker
• Experience with various hostings:
‣ Digital Ocean
• Experience with databases:
• Experience in automation scripting (puppet, chef, etc.)
• Ability to propose technical/infrastructural solutions depending on client size/budget/needs
• Selection of infrastructure for internal project (so called Nomtek Labs)
• English language level that allows fluent communication with clients on call and via Slack/Email
• Understanding, that work in our environment can occasionally require larger involvement in one project. But having eye on multiple contexts would be the daily routine
• Be willing to share knowledge and educate other colleagues who would like to follow DevOps path
• Being a people person and easily accessible in working hours in case of emergency
• Former example of work with small companies, along with understanding of differences between those and corporate
• KubeFlow, MlFlow, AirFlow, TFX for AI projects. Or willing to learn those technologies
• Database optimization skills
• Experience with performance testing (jmeter, etc.)