An organizational application for one of the most prestigious medical conferences in the United States.
This application was created to enhance the experience for delegates, speakers and visitors at the TEDMED 2013 conference in Washington D.C.
The application allows to:
- Create detailed schedules, maps and speaker profiles
- Interact with the stage by submitting follow-up questions for speakers and responding to live polls
- Find and connect with others in D.C. and at TEDMED Live locations
- See what other Delegates are saying about the event and post own thoughts
- Browse profiles of speakers and Delegates, and TEDMED Live viewers
- Track whom you want to meet, whom you’ve met, and who wants to meet you
According to the host of the conference, the application was used and positively received by over 1075 people, which constituted to more than a half of participants.
Nomtek was contracted to deliver a mobile application for a medical event organized by TED which would serve as an information source for participants of one of their events.
Requirements were gathered through a series of online meetings with the client. Subsequently a cost estimate, potential risks and project assumptions were made and delivered for analysis, together with a detail clarification of each required task. After the road-map for the project was affirmed, development of the mobile frontend begun.
An iOS and Android application that has embedded information regarding the event, as well as dynamic news and social feeds, plus incorporated registry and custom social systems for the event participants. According to the host of the conference, the application was used and positively received by over 1075 people, which constituted to more than a half of participants.